After some adjustments, we will now allow up to 30 members for Saturday physicals.
Here’s what you need to know:
- You will be scheduled a time slot of 7 a.m., 8 a.m., or 9 a.m. for the day you are scheduled.
- For physicals, members will enter through the rear door of the meeting room.
- You will receive a touchless temperature reading upon entering the building. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be admitted and can schedule a later date.
- You will arrive, get your physical and leave the building.
- If you have scheduled your physical, but you had to schedule late in the year, you can call in for an earlier date.
- Refreshers will be extended another year.
- We expect to do ten physicals an hour.
Important safety measures:
- All members who visit this facility are required to wear a face mask at all times.
- If you need to have a respirator fit test done, YOU MUST BRING YOUR OWN RESPIRATOR. Obviously, we can not share as we have done in the past.
To further assist the daily timeline for physicals, we are making the X-ray available for two days only for members who want one. If you would like an X-ray, you will automatically be scheduled for the 9 a.m. time slot. Those dates are as follows:
- February 27th, 2021 10:00am
- March 27th, 2021, 10:00am
- Please contact Deena to schedule your physical and/or x-ray. 412-276-6061
As always, you can call me if you have any questions or concerns.